How to install and setup your nVision Mobile app
1. Get the app
Visit Apple App Store and download the nVision Mobile 4 app
If you are an Enterprise associated user please follow the link sent to you and click here for instructions to allow the app on your device.
3. Select Account
This process may take a while.
5. Authorize Dropbox
nVision Mobile will now ask for Dropbox Authorization. Press OK and a new window will open.
6. Connect Bluetooth Scanner
Firstly you need to make sure that the scanner is not paired with the scanner by going to your bluetooth settings
see if you can find the connected scanner on the list. Disconnect it, and click on the ‘i’ and “Forget this Device”
When that is done, go to this link and follow steps 1-4 in setting up your scanner to IOS mode and reconnecting the scanner.
Using nSales Image Hosting for hosting images
- Access the server by FTP
- Upload only 1 image and name it by the item number
- example: 1234556.jpg or 1234556-2.jpg for multiple photos of the same product!
- The Image host will scale the images automatically to fit everywhere in the app!
- Images will be scaled automatically; minimum resolution should be 1024×768
Create orders directly from your PDF catalogues
Using Dropbox for hosting PDF catalogues
- In the root folder of your Dropbox account, create a folder called: PDFLibrary
- All catalogues stored in the root of the PDFLibrary folder will be accessible from inside nVision Mobile both online and offline!
- In the PDF files, you can define a web area using Adobe Acrobat or InDesign. For each area, you can define a link:
- Guide to create web area/links:
You can download our setup guide below to see further examples of setting up your PDF Catalog:
Modules available for your solution
notice that the following modules is not in the standard solution and will require additional configurations
- ItemVariant Module
- SalesPlanner Module
- Lead Module
- Campaign Module
- CustomerAddress Module
- MultiOrder Module
- Customer CRM Module
- Business Intelligence Module
- Document Module
- Survey Module
- Comission Module
How to use your nVision Mobile
- Order Module
- Access your detailed order information here on both new open orders aswell as sent orders
- See open/sent orders
- Duplicate orders
- Set discount in percentage or amount
- Add products to the order quickly
- Add products using our more detailed product view
- Add products from your own product catalogue
- add your notes and the customer signature
- Product Module
- Customer Module
For other available Modules check out the Modules fan!
Access your data and information directly from nVision Office
- Access the backend at https://www.nvisionoffice.com/
- Login with your credentials that you’ve received by mail
- See the dashboard for your teams’ effort during the week
- Access a detailed view of your Orders
- Access a detailed view of your Customers
- Access a detailed view of your Products
Create and control your own users and create them on the go!
- Go to Users in the Administrator tab
- Click Create
- Enter your users Name and Email
- Enter your users Sales code from your accounting system in their Initials
- Set the Role and Password for your user
- Click Save!
Manage your Webshop directly from nVision Office
- Use the Presentation module to edit your frontpage
- Use the Shipping module to make a custom pricing for your shipping fees
- use the Voucher module to add custom vouchers for all or specific customers
Testing in nVision Mobile
- To test and access dev data in the nVision Mobile app, tap the marked area during a new installation of the app
- Login with your regular credentials, and change the URL as shown
- You can now connect to your app using dev/test data to test ongoing features!
Testing in nVision Office
- To test and access dev data in the nVision Office backend, access the URL here
- Login with your regular credentials, and gain access to your account using dev/test data!
- You can now access your account using dev/test data to test ongoing features!